Insurenex Presents: Keeping it in The Family: The Family Owned-Business
You're invited to join other Los Angeles employers and businesses at this special educational seminar on Business Succession: Keeping It In the Family: The Family Owned-Business and the Convergence of Business Succession, Asset Protection, and Wellness & Productivity.
"Only about 40% of Family Owned Businesses are transferred to a second generation and only about 13% of today's Family Owned Businesses will be owned by their owners' grandchildren."
The Top 5 Trends you should know about:
- Basic techniques of business succession planning for the family business
- Review federal income and estate tax consequences of basic business forms and planning devices
- Examine the use of buy-sell agreements in business succession planning
- Explore business valuation issues and strategies
- Discuss control issues often faced by family-owned businesses.
When: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 8:00am to 10:30am
Where: Frank Cardenas Law Group
RSVP: By October 26, 2011 at 818.781.8112
Take the NEX Step
Call us today at 818-781-8112 to schedule a conference call or appointment in person.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates about different causes and events! Also, find other ways you can help!