Personal Lines-Customer Service Representative-CSR
At INSURENEX, we're on growth mode and are seeking to add an experienced bilingual licensed P&C Customer Service Representative to join our Personal Lines team and build a rewarding long-term career with us. Our CSRs are highly skilled and build strong professional relationships with our clients that result in a high level of business retention.
The succesful candidate must possess:
- California Property & Casualty License
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and be detailed oriented
- a demonstrated ability to understand policies, coverage forms, claims procedures and have excellent rapport with underwriters and insureds
- Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills and a proven ability to meet deadliness
- Ability to develop, grow and and sustain strong relationships with clients and prospects
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, Excel
- AMS 360 Agency Management System experience desired
- A Bachelors degree, professional certification or equivalent training and education is desired
The position is primarily responsible for development and servicing of existing client accounts including responding timely to policy change requests, answering billing inquiries and providing claims support. You will also assist Producers with both new and renewal business providing client account onboarding support, development and retention; this includes engaging clients in periodic and annual reviews with the goal of avoiding gaps in coverage, adding new policies or coverage features aimed at expanding their overall financial protection.
INSURENEX is a growing independent insurance brokerage firm headquartered in Van Nuys, CA. Our practice is built around the process of assisting business owners and families protect their assets and financial wellbeing. Our continued growth is grounded on our commitment to make a difference in the lives of people by empowering them to make informed decisions about protecting what matters to them in their lives.
We are interested in finding a person who shares our entrepreneurial spirit--our commitment to our valued clients and business partners--and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment. We provide a competitive salary commensurate with experience plus performance based incentives, full benefits, ongoing training & development and a fun work environment.
To inquire about this position please email cover letter, salary requirements and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org